Christmas Fest is an annual twilight community event to celebrate the start of the festive season!
And, it’s BIG!
The Pleasant St Primary School Fundraising Committee is the mastermind behind this exciting event to be held on Friday 1 December 2017 between 5 and 9pm.
As a Christmas Fest STALL HOLDER or SPONSOR you can expect the following benefits to your business:
- Professional marketing and promotion of the event through radio and print media, community networks
- A family friendly event now widely supported by the entire school and broader community that will guarantee attendance numbers and keen Christmas shoppers!!!
- A unique and prominent lakeside location featuring indoor and outdoor stalls, sheltered courtyards and wide open spaces providing an all weather fiesta experience.
- Plenty of parking and access for all stallholders and patrons. We've had in excess of 3000 people attend for the last few years, with all indications suggesting we will achieve this, if not more again this year!
- A one-stop, one-off event for the sale and purchase of unique Christmas gifts.
Want To Be A Stallholder?
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
Christmas Fest.....a celebration of the festive season!!!
Make It, Grow It, Create It, Source It or Supply It, but it must be unique to be part of this event. We aim to source extraordinary, boutique and unique Christmas gifts and experiences that can’t be found at regular shopping centres.
Our Christmas Fest is special, and we’re looking for special stallholders to complement our soaring reputation. Products that are clearly imported or purchased from a mass wholesaler or are deemed inappropriate (eg: discriminatory or offensive) by management will not be considered.
We don’t offer external food providers stalls, with the exception of those selling packaged baked good, condiments, and lollies.
Your investment for all that Christmas Fest offers you is a small one.
All stalls are only $40.00.
Stalls and Sites
- Trading Hours (excitement and bedlam!) are between 5.00pm and 9.00pm.
- Stalls and sites are all allocated as per detailed a grounds plan and at the discretion of management to ensure even flow of traffic throughout the event. We don’t want anyone to miss out on all the visitors we’ll have streaming through our gates.
- Sites are maximum size of 3metres x 3metres. Inside stalls will be smaller but will have an approx. 3 metre frontage.
- We do not supply or lease tents and tables to either indoor or outdoor sites.
- Applicants must be fully equipped with own tables and equipment and in the best interest of making sales at the event - must maintain a high standard of presentation.
The 2017 Christmas Fest will not be offering external food providers with the exception of those selling packaged baked good, condiments, and lollies.
Applicants wishing to apply for a food site will need to comply with all relevant food and food handling regulations and standards pertaining to local government. You must supply a copy of your registered kitchen certificate. Applicants should contact the City of Ballarat to find out about Temporary Food Premises Information and Application/ fees.